Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Dreams & Latent Content

One of the dreams I've had when I was younger, this is a dream I've always remembered. Me and a group of kids were in the desert in this old cabin, and a box of pizza just fell from the sky, and none of us wanted to eat it because it was poison. I've had this dream twice. The desert could represent feeling abandonment, loss or misfortune, or isolation and hopelessness. The pizza could represent lacking or feeling deprived of something, choices, or variety.

Another dream I had when younger, was I randomly was in a big, dark, room that had small clown puppets all over the walls, they were everywhere. Puppets, can represent easily swayed by others, let others control me, and feeling that I can't stand up for myself.

Another dream that I had a few days ago, was in the morning my dog, Joey, got out of the house and ran off, I didn't really care, then when I was coming home for lunch, he was lying in the middle of a random street, he wasn't dead or hurt, he was just lying there. The dog could represent loyalty, and protection.

No comments:

Post a Comment