Friday, September 24, 2010

The Lobotomist

   I think this procedure is weird, gross, and scary. I think he is a mad man, because I think it's crazy going into someones brain to experiment something. Especially on conscious patients. And after the procedure the affects wore off after a few months, why would they do it again if they knew it would just ware of in a while. I don't think he has the right to do this to these people. I don't see how he could come up with something like sticking an ice pick in someones eye to enter the brain. It's risky doing this eye procedure in the first place, and more risky doing it with a huge crowd around you. I think that the mother who started hearing voices is a good example of how this doesn't always work very well. I think what's important to him isn't the health of his patients but the control and the fame of this. When several patients died on the operating table because Freeman wanted to take a picture that shows what he really cares about. I don't agree with doing this to kids with basically normal behavior.

No comments:

Post a Comment